This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Friday 22 January 2016

Sins of Summer by Linda Heavner Gerald

The monster who robbed her of childhood in her fifteenth year was coming for her again. She sadly thought of all the years of mental torture she suffered because of him. This time he would demand the only thing left in her life which she loved.
Review: Wow, Linda Heavner Gerald is an incredible author and the way she writes is as gripping as it is exciting. I've enjoyed her previous books, but I have to say I think this one was my favourite. The two main female characters are at opposite ends of the scale, but also very similar too. As the plot escalates around them, it quickly got to the point where I just couldn't put it down. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...