This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Saturday 3 December 2016

Would you like to be a #celebrity?

Bok Covers

As the subject line suggested, here's your chance to star in a book!

Due to popular demand, I have decided to write another book in the AM13 Outbreak series, but this time I want to do it a little differently. This time, as a thank you to all of my supporters I want to feature you. Wouldn't you like to see how you would fare in the apocalypse? If so, please answer the few simple questions laid out in this form, and I will select some winners from the answers, so be as detailed as you'd like. I'd love to feature some of the biggest fans of the book series!

Thanks, and I look forward to reading all of your responses.
Samie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...