This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Saturday 9 February 2019

Calling all authors!

I currently have a zombie apocalypse anthology that I am gathering submissions for, so if you'd like to be a part of that, please let me know, I would love to have you! Even if it's your first time writing and you want to have a try, I would encourage you to do so...it could be fun!

Here is a list of upcoming horror anthology themes and submission dates, if they interest you as well. The word count for all of them is 500 - 15,000 words:

Twisted Love Stories - March 31st
Cults - April 30th
Curses - May 31st

If you have any questions or wish to submit, please email me at lockdown@writeme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...