This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Monday 16 March 2020

Malediction: curse me... curse me not...

Malediction: curse me... curse me not... by [Sands, Samie, Carr, Jennifer, Jaarsveld, Katie, Bailey, Alex , Suscheck, Dave, Williams, C.L., Osualdini, Noel, Malafarina, Thomas M. , Lopez Jr., Arnaldo ]
Malediction; a magical word or phrase uttered with the intention of bringing about evil; a curse. Something we all want to avoid. But not all of us can. A curse can be inherited, cast upon us, sometimes we don't even know where it's come from but the consequences will be devastating!

curse me... curse me not...

Featuring top horror authors:
Jennifer Carr
Katie Jaarsveld
Alex Bailey
Dave Suscheck
C.L. Williams
Noel Osualdini
Arnaldo Lopez Jr.
Thomas M. Malafarina
Kevin S. Hall
Rob Shepherd
Samie Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...