This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Thursday 23 January 2014

Who is Kevin S Hall?


“I am Kevin Hall, an upcoming author who has recently had two short stories published in Holiday Horror 2014.
I’ve been writing stories since I was ten but only recently decided to pursue a career in writing full time. I have a long way to go yet but I hope to make it big with my upcoming Raven’s Edge novel, a ghost story said in a forgotten Scottish ghost town.
I have done Nightmares Before Christmas which you can find on my Black Hole page on Facebook – short horror stories and poems for the festive period which I hope you will all enjoy.
I am currently working on finishing Thirteen, which is a collection of 13 short horror stories and is over 100,000 words so far! I hope to finish it soon but it’s sometimes hard finding the time.
I am still 33 and will be 34 this year so I hope it’s not too late to become a successful author – I hope to get out of my rubbish job one day but take each day at a time and try to write lots.
I have to say my influences are Stephen King (Pet Sematary being my all time favourite book and movie), James Herbert, Dean Koontz, Tolkien and Terry Pratchett to name but a few!
I am a sci-fi, fantasy and horror fan and love comics and Doctor Who. I am not afraid to be a geek – in fact I love it and wouldn’t change it for the world. I may be mocked at work and made to look stupid but I am not and hope to rise up and show them all one day that I can and will be better than they are!
Hope you all like my work and feel free to leave comments and let me know how I can improve on my writing. We are all in this together and even if you only write a little a day it’s better than none at all. I look forward to getting to know you all a lot better and making new friends like I have with Samie and so many others.
Here’s to many wonderful years of writing together!”
For more, check out http://thelockdown.co.uk/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...