This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Saturday 24 January 2015

Haunted Tales Author Interview: Ekta Rawat

picture179

1.    Can you please tell me a little bit about yourself and your work?
A writer, a table tennis player, a debater all rolled in one, I always describe myself as a silent observer. Trying to talk to the souls rather bodies. I have been composing poems since the completion of the first decade of my soul in this body . Still a teen, I am currently pursuing history honors from Delhi, India  and I  aspire to be a journalist.   I have been privileged for my opinions to get space in Dainik Jagran,The Pioneer, Janpaksh, Amar Ujala, Dainik Uttarakhand , journal of Political Science and others.  Lenses of a new perception and  bolts of creative compositions makes up my travel cruise for all my readers. Hope to see you around in this journey.

2.      Can you please describe your story in Haunted Tales?
My story in Haunted Tales is sure to leave the readers  stunned and loved at the end and I am curious to know which feeling will be engraved more in the readers hearts. The love aspect in a horror story, I think, makes it special.

3.      How long do you think you would survive in your story?
The kind of story that I have written, I will love to go deeper and deeper in this kind of horror. This is a kind of addictive horror, I think it is the addiction to cling to the characters in story that will help to survive. I will love to go to the nether world with these characters.
 
4.      What are you currently working on?
I am currently working on my book: Soul Stories( working title) and also entering my submissions in various anthologies.

5.      Where can people find out more about you?
Don't be lazy and read more of my stories ;) you will surely know a lot about me through them. Rest I am always available at https://www.facebook.com/ekta.rawat.73

Haunted Tales - Smashwords 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...