1. Can you please tell me a little bit about yourself and your work?
I am so bad at these. I write fiction. I have won several awards with my writing. I started out with poetry. And then I wrote a lot of papers in English. Minored. But got my accounting degree, because that was the work I was doing at the time. Got asked by the FBI to be a forensic accountant. I regret not doing that. I was disabled in a series of auto accidents and I tried to find various things that I could do to still be of use. I now have 7 degrees, of which I use none, and I write. It is the only thing I can do around my schedule.
2. Can you please describe your story in Haunted Tales: stories from beyond the grave?
It's a poem of a man who thought he was prepared to commit suicide but sees a woman go through with it. She haunts his life. An unknown woman, he can never identify, though he searches, haunts him as a warning to what he almost did.
3. How long do you think you would survive in your story?
Since I've never been there, but have had many, far too many friends who have, I'd be the haunted one.
4. What are you currently working on?
I am currently working on the last of a three part Legacy series for Phaze Books - Erotic Romance and Women's Erotica Novels in eBook, Print, and Audio Book
5. Where can people find out more about you?
I am working on a new webpage but for now https://www.facebook.com/Kally.Surbeck.Owren