This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Monday 21 March 2016

#Editing www.kscearce.com

Hi, Kristin Scearce here! I am twenty-seven years old, hold a Master’s in Forensic Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, and I have always had a knack for editing’s others’ work. I was the person whose “eagle eyes” were sought after by my peers while in school, from middle school through college. Proofreading essays, term papers, technical writing, and so on for my friends and fellow students was a passion of mine, and I never turned down the opportunity to help someone learn how to write not only correctly but also effectively.

In my current position as a freelance editor, I provide not only standard line/copy editing for grammar, spelling, etc., but also content editing for those who are unsure as to the effectiveness and continuity of their work from start to finish. I have been performing these duties since November 2013, and I could not ask for a better job. I am an avid reader, and I see my work as a way of helping others achieve their dreams of becoming published authors while honing their craft to improve their writing skills with each successive project.

For more information about my services and pricing, please check out my website: www.kscearce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...