This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Friday 3 May 2019

Best Friend's Li'l Sis by Katy Kaylee

Best Friend's Li'l Sis by [Kaylee, Katy]
Amber
How would I describe myself?
Single mom.
Strong as steel.
Stupid – because I listen to my heart and not my head.
Logan
This job interview was supposed to get Amber in front of me so I could apologize for hurting her. So I could figure out how to get a second chance to make her mine.
I don’t care if she’s had kids since us – I’ve always wanted to be a dad.
She’s my best friend’s li’l sis – we’ll figure that out.
I’ve got money – but I can’t buy her.
I was her first – she was mine.
I want her to be my last.
Wait…is that even possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...