This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Sunday 5 May 2019

You. Me. Bed. Now. by Olivia T. Turner

You. Me. Bed. Now. by [Turner, Olivia T.]
It's my first day as the new reporter covering New Zealand's famous rugby team.
I'm an American who knows nothing about rugby, but after taking one step into the locker room after the game, I'm a huge fan.
These massive tough men are true alphas.
And there's one who stands taller than the rest.
Akea Saluni.
The Samoan god.
Covered in tribal tattoos, this chiseled man has muscles for days.
He puts the moan in Samoan.
He makes the Rock look like a pebble.
He brings me to my knees.
And once this possessive man lays his dark eyes on me, that's exactly where I'm going to stay...


Oh yes!!! We're headed to NZ for a Samoan rugby player who is looking to score with his one and only! Over-The-Top. Insta-love. And of course a sugary sweet HEA guaranteed!
You know how OTT does it. Grab this book and let Akea bring you to your knees...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...