This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Monday 16 September 2019

Head Over Heels (The Smith Brothers Book 6) by Brenda Ford

Head Over Heels (The Smith Brothers Book 6) by [Ford, Brenda]
A shattered heart, and a damaged spirit…what do the two have in common?
An explosive chemistry, secrets, danger…
Falling in love with the girl next door who’s just turned an adult was never the plan!
But she’s tempting, alluring, exciting and I can’t stop myself from being drawn in to her dangerous world.
The deeper I sink, the harder it will be to get out, 
Yet, I can’t stop myself from falling... 
Head over heels in love with her. 
Ellie will create an explosion in my life, 
I just know it. 
But love makes you do some pretty crazy things, right? 
And I’m going to win her back. 
No matter what it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...