This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Friday 6 September 2019

Unexpected Baby (The Smith Brothers Book 7) by Brenda Ford

Unexpected Baby (The Smith Brothers Book 7) by [Ford, Brenda]
Zoe Portwood: A s$xy goddess who irritates the crap out of me. 
My one night stand, sworn enemy, and…the mother of my child!
I hate her…I’ve always hated her, 
And it will never change. 
I think she’s been faking it all along…
The baby, the dating, then falling for one another…guess it was all a part of her stupid big plan?
Maybe…
Maybe that’s why she walked away five years ago. 
Now, she’s back, but she’s not alone. 
She’s come back with a little girl, 
Who I think I have a connection with. 
God! It’s all so f@cked up!
Looks like I am up against someone who’s pure evil, 
And yet, I am supposed to win. 
Hell…I don’t have a choice. 
I gotta do it for my daughter and for Zoe…the girl I fell for long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...