This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Friend Request: The most addictive psychological thriller you'll read this year by Laura Marshall @laurajm8

Friend Request: The most addictive psychological thriller you'll read this year by [Marshall, Laura]
***THE SUNDAY TIMES & NO.1 EBOOK BESTSELLER***
'Twisty and gripping' Erin Kelly
'I read it in one go' Marian Keyes
'I loved it' Rachel Abbott

*****
Maria Weston wants to be friends with me
Maybe that had been the problem all along: Maria Weston had wanted to be friends with me, but I let her down.
She's been hovering at the edge of my consciousness for all of my adult life, although I've been good at keeping her out, just a blurred shadow in the corner of my eye, almost but not quite out of sight.
Maria Weston wants to be friends.
But Maria Weston has been dead for more than twenty-five years.
*****
THE ADDICTIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER THAT EVERYONE'S RAVING ABOUT - perfect for fans of He Said/She SaidThe Couple Next Door and I See You.
'The twist is genuinely unexpected . . . This is an obvious choice if you enjoyed The Girl on the TrainIndependent
'I couldn't put it down!' Jenny Blackhurst, author of The Foster Child

'A mystery with a genius premiseStylist

'A devour-in-one-sitting must' Heat
'Tightly plotted, and with a fabulous twistSunday Mirror
'Gripping . . . loved it from start to finish' Goodreads Reviewer
'Twisty and gripping . . . You must read this!' Emma Kavanagh, author of Falling
'Twists and turns and real life scenarios make this a fantastic thrillerAmazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...