This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Unleash the Undead Author Interviews: Kevin Hall

kh
1.Can you please tell me a little bit about yourself and your work?
My name is Kevin Hall and I have several short stories published and a collection of short horror stories called Thirteen out now. I love writing and my favourite genre is horror, although I do like sci-fi and fantasy as well. I am a big Doctor Who fan too and a big Nintendo gamer. I am a Telesales Agent and I am doing a Games Designer course in my spare time and have a radio show called Kevin Hall’s Movie Moments on www.radiosaltire.org every Sunday, so it’s safe to say I am pretty busy! But a good and happy busy!
 2.Can you please describe your story in Unleash the Undead?
It’s called Feast For The Dead and I hope you and others like it! It’s about Adam, who thinks he is the last boy on Earth after a zombie apocalypse wipes almost everyone out. That is, until he finds a message in a bottle from a mysterious person called “E”, who claims to have a cure and a Safe Haven for all of humankind. My zombies are called Rads and vary from the frightfully fast to the slow and shambling, and the first Rad, Carl, is a big menacing threat throughout the story! He’s intelligent and the first of his kind but more are on the way.
 3.How do you think you think you would fare in the zombie apocalypse?
Not too badly I think. I’ve seen that many films and read stories that could prepare myself for one. If I stocked up on food and weapons I would be fine. A large sword and armoured car would be all I need! Oh, and companions of course, if I could trust them!
4.What are you currently working on?
Thirteen 2 should be out for Christmas all going well, and I am beavering away on my first full horror novel Ravens Edge, about a small Scottish town full of vampires and demons. Oh, and other short stories in the pipeline including one for your awesome Monster Anthology.
5.Where can people find out more about you?
You can find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.hall.33886
 23265736 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...